The Rigs Fitness Athlete Development Programme (ADP) is built around our very own IMPROVE model.
Individual, Measurable, Progressive, Realistic, Optimal, Valid, Educational
“You wouldn’t use the same recipe to bake every cake”.
At Rigs Fitness, we understand that no athlete is the same so no programme should be either. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ programme, which is why all our ADP’s are designed based on the needs of any given athlete:
- Sport or Competition
- Aims, Goals and Aspirations
- Biomechanical Restrictions
- Current Training Age and Physical Ability (via initial subjective and objective assessment measures)
- Time Commitments & Budget
- Club Specific Targets and Individual Requirements
On the Rigs ADP, constant monitoring and assessment ensures progressions and improvement. Be this via objective measures (performance assessments or movement screening) or subjective measures (such as the athletes feelings or coach’s judgement). With pre and post phase assessments, ongoing athlete monitoring and regular feedback, it’s easy to identify your progression and see your performance continue improve.