The Fitness Challenge:
- 20x Deadlifts…
- 20x Barbell Jump Overs…
- 20x Burpee PullUps…
- 20x SlamBall Slams…
- 20x Tyre Jump Throughs…
… 3x through in the above order!!
- Deadlift weight = Your body weight
- Burpee PullUps done on a 2.7m bar with thick grip
- If BW > 90kgs then 15kg SlamBall… If 55kgs < BW > 89kgs then 10kg SlamBall… If BW <55kgs then 5kg SlamBall
- Double foot jumps always on tyre jumps!
- Photo before and after
- Record your time
- If you feel faint, dizzy, or nauseous at anytime then you’re doing it right!
More About The Gym:
The 300 fitness challenge at Rigs is designed to challenge every aspect of your athleticism, and is scaled to your body weight making it fair for each challenger. At the moment 17m 24s leads, under 30 minutes is excellent, and even finishing is an achievement in itself! We’ll keep you updated with the current winning time!… Check out our video below: