We’re delighted to announce the official launch of the Youth Athlete Academy at Rigs Fitness in Birmingham. Please read below for all details…
RIGS FITNESS YOUTH ATHLETE ACADEMY
The Rigs Fitness Youth Athlete Academy will provide a youth physical development programme to all
children aged 7-14 who are looking to optimise their physical development and athletic potential.
Our experienced performance team, and the award-winning facilities at Rigs Fitness, provide the
ideal location for your child to develop fundamental athletic movement qualities in a group-setting
which will be safe, structured and, above all, fun.
The brand new Youth Athlete Academy will be launching the week beginning Monday 10th September with a full class timetable. During the launch week, everybody’s first session is completely FREE. Class timetable as follows:
- Monday // 5-6pm // 11-14 years old
- Tuesday // 5-6pm // 7-10 years old
- Thursday // 5-6pm // 11-14 years old
- Friday // 5-6pm // 7-10 years old
The Youth Athlete Academy will have two different membership options available to sign up to from
September 10th onwards. All memberships will be set up using Direct Debit and be on a monthly rolling basis.
Unlimited Membership: All sessions per week (£50 per month // £5.50 per session)
- Can attend all sessions for relevant age group
Standard Membership: One session per week (£30 per month // £7 per session)
- Can attend one session per week for relevant age group
- Monday 5-6pm Membership – ages 11-14
- Tuesday 5-6pm Membership – ages 7-10
- Thursday 5-6pm Membership – ages 11-14
- Friday 5-6pm Membership – ages 7-10
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
– Sign up for a free taster session (fill int he form at the bottom of the page)
– Sign up for a membership (from 10th September, choose YAA Unlimited or YAA Standard under Off-Peak)
– Get in touch for more information
01212461976 // firstname.lastname@example.org // http://www.rigsfitness.co.uk/youth-athlete-academy/