This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data Rigs Fitness Limited (also referred hereafter as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Rigs Fitness’) may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe, ensuring your privacy is protected at all times.
Please read the following information in full as we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how Rigs Fitness uses your data.
We hope the information below will answer any questions you may have but if not, please do get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Do We Collect Personal Data?
www.rigsfitness.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and run by Rigs Fitness Limited. We believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
At Rigs Fitness, we collect personal information about you in order to allow us to alert you to administrational changes, service changes, heath & safety and for marketing purposes.
We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
– You subscribe to our marketing channels/newsletter
– You purchase any of our gym memberships, 3-class-pass, personal training sessions, single sessions, on the phone, via email or online
– You sign up to competitions, special offers, or take part in any of our affiliated sports events
– You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where Rigs Fitness is represented
– When you provide a testimonial or feedback or comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Rigs Fitness
– You attend an event, where we are involved or acting as a sponsor
– When you contact us by any means
– When you contact any of the Rigs Fitness Team and ask to email you information about one of our services, products or events
What Personal Data is Collected?
We’ll only ask for and use your personal data collected for recommending our services, content or events that may be of interest and to help make your experience with us as personal and productive as possible. Of course, it’s always your choice whether you share such details with us.
We may collect and store information which includes, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
– Your personal details: Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address (Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’)
– We collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, content viewed or web pages you visit and how and when you contact us.
– Payment card information. Your card details are encrypted on our billing companies site when orders are made online.
– Your comments and reviews
– To deliver the best possible web experience, we can collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
– Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
We will also collect any necessary data about your medical history and current medical condition allowing us to safely assess whether or not your are able to use our services. It is your responsibility to ensure that you make Rigs Fitness aware if your medical circumstances change at any point during your use of any of our services.
How We Use Your Personal Data:
At Rigs Fitness we want to give you the best possible customer service experience. The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
‘Your Personal Data’ enables us to provide the following;
– To process any purchases that you make by using our website or our billing company
– A personalised service from us at Rigs Fitness which targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you.
– To alert you to any administrational, membership, content or service changes
– For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or events, etc.
– To respond to your queries, refund requests, cancellation/freeze requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
– To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions.
– With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text and telephone with relevant information including events, socials, fitness holidays, competitions, current news, fitness information, tips and workouts and so on. Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
– To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice and legally required information relating to your purchases. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
– To develop, test and improve the systems and services we provide to you. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
– Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
– Contact the Rigs Fitness team via emailing email@example.com requesting that you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above).
Rigs Fitness Ltd. will also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide this information within 30 calendar days of receipt of the information request. If you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
Rigs Fitness Limited will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. The employees of Rigs Fitness Limited are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data.
If you wish to discuss the personal data we hold about you or make a complaint, please contact email@example.com in the first instance in order that we can investigate thoroughly.
Should you find our response unsatisfactory, you can make a formal complaint by calling 0121 246 1976.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please notify the Rigs Fitness Team by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information is Automatically Recorded?
When you access the Rigs Fitness website, general non-personal information (Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of website maintenance). This information is used to gauge our website’s appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties.
Our Security Policy
To process any purchases online, we need your credit / debit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. Rigs Fitness Ltd employs trusted and reputable third-party hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of personal data. All credit card details that are given to us by you the customer are done so using our billing company ClubWise who use a combination of standard methods to ensure that the information passed is secure and tamper-proof. Please note, we do not store any financial information from you.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in explaining the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions please contact the Rigs Fitness Team who will be pleased to help you by either emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 0121 246 1976.