This year Rigs Fitness has teamed up with Moseley Rugby Club to help raise money for prostate cancer through MOVEMBER. The team at Rigs along with the players and coaches at Moseley will be sporting handsome ‘staches throughout the month of November in a bid to help raise money and awareness for the great cause!
The leading global organisation to committed to changing the face of men’s health. The Movember community has raised £346 Million to date and funded over 800 programmes in 21 countires. This work is saving and improving the lives of men affected by prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems… and this is why we want YOU to help us raise money for this great cause.
We challenge all of our members to grow their best possible moustache during Movember (formerly known as November), to spark conversation and raise vital funds for its men’s health programs.
We have already set up our, so if you’re a member at Rigs all you have to do is sign up… let us you’re getting involved and get yourself ready to grow a healthy mo. If you don’t want to grow a mo but still want to support then please click the donation page link below and donate to the cause!
DONATION PAGE <—– CLICK HERE TO DONATE
1. Once registered at Movember.com each Mo Bro must begin the 1st Movember with a clean shaven face.
2. For the entire month of Movember each Mo Bro must grow and groom a moustache.
3. There is to be no joining of the Mo to your side burns (that’s considered a beard)
4. There is to be no joining of the handlebars to your chin (that’s considered a goatee)
5. Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman.
You may notice that there are a lot of pictures of Moseley Rugby team on our Donation page. This is because we have linked up with the professional rugby team who use Rigs weekly to create an unbeatable Movember team. Moseley have some notorious Mo Growers so you can expect some great photo updates throughout the month – watch this space to keep up to date with the best Mo’s.